Oaklands’ two-day Corporate Polo Package is a fun and unique team-building event perfect for groups of 11 to 21 people. With excellent polo facilities, fabulous accommodation and stunning scenery, your company’s excursion to Oaklands is sure to be a memorable one.
Our Standard Corporate Polo Package includes:
- Polo tuition
- Horse rental
- Team-building activities
- Three meals per day
- Day 1: Two-hour morning and afternoon sessions of polo lessons and team-building activities.
- Day 2: Three-hour session of polo matches before lunch.
- Foot mallet matches: a fun way to learn how to hit the polo ball, hosted on the tennis court.
- Wooden horse: concurrent sessions that teach the team to handle long polo mallets.
- Riding 101: learn to steer, stop and go.
- Tag: a team game of tag on horseback that improves riding skills for polo.
- Stick and balling: hitting the ball around the arena; this allows coaches to fix any issues ahead of the chukkas.
- Chukkas: 30-minute sessions of polo where two teams face off. This is a warm-up where players practise the rules and objectives of the game.
- Matches: teams are formed and a mini-competition decides the winner.
- Free time between polo sessions can be spent simply enjoying the tranquil and refreshing country atmosphere, or participating in the range of other activities on offer at Oaklands.
Oaklands Country Manor offers guests a comprehensive polo experience, with premier polo facilities that include a floodlit polo arena, a boarded polo field, the wooden horse, a fully equipped classroom, stabling, pony paddocks, the clubhouse and pavilion, change rooms, catering facilities, and beautifully schooled horses and ponies.
The two-day Polo Package is perfect for groups of between 11 and 21 people. From R1 800 per person per day.