Oaklands Country Manor understands the importance of making sure kids are well looked after so that adults can enjoy a well deserved break. We welcome children of all ages into our child-friendly, safe environment, and with our wide selection of unique and exciting activities, your children will be sure to have a fun- and variety-filled country holiday.
Activities on offer for children
- Horse rides: supervised arena rides or outrides on our safe, well-trained ponies ( R100 – R200)
- Fun and educational guided walks. R60 per head
- Playroom with TV and DVD player
- Jungle gym
- Tree house
- Monkey-rope swings
Activities For The Whole Family
- Cycling: children and parents are welcome to bring their own bicycles
- Fishing: equipment is available for a R60 deposit (refundable)
- Tennis: equipment is available for a R60 deposit (refundable)
- Outdoor chess
- Swimming pool
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- Basketball hoop
All water activities are within a safe viewing distance of the hotel.
Children’s mealtimes and baby-sitting
We recommend that small children have their supper between 6pm and 7pm to allow other guests to have a relaxing dinner in the restaurant. We serve a two-course children’s supper in the dining room for kids under the age of 10. The cost is R70 per meal and booking is required.
Baby-sitting services are available on request at R60 per hour. Childminding is done by our housekeeping team so please let us know in the morning if you need this service at night so that we can arrange it for you.